Do you want to work in a wide range of tasks, from hands-on Data Science and programming to customer relations and credit risk? We at Instantor are looking for an experienced Business Developer - Risk. Look at the job description below, apply and become an Instantorian!
Your role and responsibilities
You will play a central role in our Data Products Team as well as our sales team, mediating between our developers and our customers. Our Data Products Team consists of Data Scientists and Software Engineers, working on complex problems such as data streaming, data storage and producing machine learning models. You will be helping our sales team with customers all around the world explaining our products on engineering level towards customers and helping them appreciate and understand the full value of our products.
Requirements. What we need from you
- Financial knowledge within Risk and Credit Life Cycle.
- Experience of programming in languages such as Python, R or Matlab.
- A wide engineering knowledge in AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science.
- Experience in sales or customer relations.
- A wide role with a lot of variety, combining sales, research, coding, project coordination and communication.
- Travelling all around the world working with FinTech at its best, coordinating and implementing advanced systems in high risk banks.
- Opportunity to program and build prototypes.
- Collaborate with the team to figure out the most efficient and least complex architecture for our system.
- Collaborate with the rest of the company to develop our product suite in an agile and scalable manner.
Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 3 continents with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”.
More about Instantor
Instantor helps organisations understand their customers' true financial capacity. Instantor's solutions process transactional data from bank accounts, support financial data aggregation and improve credit risk management. Instantor empowers customers to accurately predict the possibilities of defaulting – making credit risk decisions faster, easier, and fairer for all. With Instantor’s fully digitalised solutions, financial organisations can increase acceptance, reduce risk, and streamline credit risk management. Instantor has 300+ integrated banks in 3 continents with 200 clients in Europe, Latin America and Asia. In March 2019, the Financial Times ranked Instantor as the second fastest growing Fintech in Sweden. Instantor is the first authorised FinTech by the Financial Swedish Authority (FSA) to operate as AISP under PSD2.
Work at Instantor
Where others focus on the ones and zeros, here at Instantor – we prefer adding a more human touch. We’ve realised that behind every great business is a team of happy people; so we’ve made it our responsibility as an innovative company, with cutting-edge technology, to be sure to make that happen.
Instantor’s diverse culture is apparent in every aspect of the working environment, from social media to business development and from data science to customer support. Diversity is the magic glue that binds our company together - and the reason our dynamic is in a whole different ball game.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Anton Myhr at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.