Head of Technology
Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and a newly created dev hub in Warsaw.
Our products are used 24/7 in 25 markets with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”.
In order to achieve our mission we are looking to hire a seasoned Head of Technology based in Warsaw who will take leadership over all technical aspects of our company's activity to help take our products to the next level.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Drive architectural and infrastructural development of our platform.
- Be hands-on in the development process.
- Coach and mentor the development teams
- Oversee technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Opportunity to build and lead a tightly knit team of experienced engineers working with a modern technology stack.
- Communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately .
- Find and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Develop quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Oversee KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Discuss technology strategy with clients and partners.
You should possess strategic thinking and strong business acumen, being well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator and people leader.
To fully enjoy this role you would typically need to have:
- 7+ years of experience within the IT industry in different positions.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Lead / Manager or other relevant position, with exposure to the latest technologies ideally in the FinTech area or with a real interest in FinTech trends.
- Experience from critical systems with strict security and availability requirements
- Hands-on experience from software development and/or infrastructure teams
- Experience in budgets and business planning.
- Significant experience in conducting technological analysis and research to build strategy.
- Good knowledge of current technological trends - AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, deployment and building tools would be a huge advantage.
- Strong communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic approach.
- BSc or BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related area; MBA or other relevant graduate degree will be a bonus.
- Benefits of your choice - incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget of €3k annual for you to spend on certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Become part of our management-team and shape the future of Instantor changing the FinTech world.