Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 3 continents with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”
We are looking for an experienced Java Developers who will join a team from the start and really make an impact on how the team and products take shape.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient simple and clear code.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement.
- 2+ years of experience working as Java Developer with Simple & Clean coding practice.
- Practical knowledge of frameworks: Spring Boot, Selenium
- Knowledge of some of storage: Postgres, Redis, Hazelcast, ElasticSearch, S3, Kafka.
- Usage of some of these tools: Maven, Gradle, GitHub, CircleCI, YouTrack, Confluence.
- Ability to work with: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- DevOps mindset.
- Experience with Microservices.
In addition you would need to comfortably communicate in English and be a team player.
- Benefits of your choice - incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget of €2K annual for you to spend of certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Great working space at WeWork with all its amenities.